The main goal of the Marketing Manager is to increase event attendance and sustain ongoing growth from year to year with updated, innovative tools.
- Takes full ownership over the branding and marketing activities and results.
- Grow a client’s online community: ties in with the social media component of a congress’s marketing campaign.
- Ensure the long term brand loyalty and consistent messaging on all platforms.
- Is the specialist marketing professional within the organization.
- Ensures that all Kenes Media services are customized per client.
- Point of contact for all the Project Managers’ marketing needs.
- Creates media packs for society marketing.
- Strategic planning for long term projects.
English mother tongue- MUST.
• Experience writing and executing marketing plans- MUST.
• Experience briefing suppliers, graphic designers and writers.
• Experience in online marketing, social media and SEO.
• Service minded with client management experience.
• Excellent ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and results orientated.
• Available to start work immediately.
The Pricing Manager will seek to optimize Kenes Group’s profitability by leading the development of pricing policies, processes, guidelines and tools. The Pricing Manager’s focus will be to improve profitability by facilitating pricing direction by product category, providing information, developing tools, monitoring compliance and identifying new pricing and revenue opportunities. The position will be the primary pricing liaison to the sales team. In this key role success will be measured by revenue and margin results versus target.
- Develop a pricing methodology to ensure maximum profitability while meeting sales volume goals.
- Perform customer analysis, market segmentation and competitor analysis to improve key financial factors.
- Collaborate with sales and product leaders to design and execute the pricing element.
- Forecast and optimize revenues for congress registration & hotel sales.
- Forecast hotel occupancy and revenues, set rates and determine availability for each market segment.
- Identify revenue and margin opportunities as well as develop pricing solutions, to be recommended to sales manager.
- Perform necessary analytics to identify key trends and opportunities.
- Analyze pricing data to provide management with information and policy/price change recommendations.
Responsible for promotional and printed materials related to congress programs.
The P.C. will also prepare and manage all aspects of the Scientific Program.
- Correspondence – Create initiated and dictated correspondence in English, with clients and other parties.
- VIP Communication – communicate with organizing committees, invited speakers and other VIPs.
- Track correspondence.
- Responsible for working together with the Scientific Committee on the scientific program: abstract processing, scheduling, etc.
- Data processing
- Receive and input information into database.
- Provide project literature text in English; proofread project literature.
- Printed Literature Production – cooperate with the graphic department to create project literature.
- Adhere to work procedures and production deadlines.
- Track project material (e.g. abstracts).
- Plan work schedule and deliver progress reports to Project Managers.
Mission: Creating and maintain Kenes’ internet websites.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in an end user-based environment.